Sunday, June 17, 2012

Welcome

Welcome to my blog. 
This is my very first blog, I am so excited to be starting off in the blogging community. I create gift "cakes" made from diapers and bathroom towels. My cakes are made by me in my home and are all ready to be used when they leave my home and enter yours. They are a great flower alternative for engagements, and welcome home baby gifts. Some of my cakes have been used as baby shower & bridal shower centerpieces. They are also great gifts if you, like me, are worried about giving a useful, practical gift to people you love! NO worries or hassle over what to give you give me the theme/color scheme and I do all the work for you.  My hopes for this blog are to share my experiences in crafting my cakes, share new or useful products & of course pass along any coupons for baby/wedding products. 

No comments:

Post a Comment